Universal Drug Testing
Making the Workplace Safer One Test at a Time
Phone: (931) 489-0045
Fax: (931) 489-0087
Toll Free: 1-877-627-0045
We are glad you decided to visit US today. We recognize that having an employee who uses drugs can be a financial and emotional strain on a company, affecting your bottom line with increased worker’s compensation claims, high medical costs, absenteeism, lower productivity and higher turnover. It is no wonder why Fortune 500 companies have drug—testing programs established.
Who Do You Trust?
Screening employees for drug use can protect you from liability and reduce your insurance cost. Some insurance companies may offer up to 7% discounts for companies that drug-test, so make sure you ask your insurance provider. If you have already enforced a drug and alcohol program for pre-employment, random, post-accident or return-to-duty screenings, or need help establishing one, Universal Drug Testing is your Solution. You Can Trust Universal Drug Testing to help in Making the Workplace Safer One Test at a Time.
- Drug & Alcohol Policy (http://www.dot.gov/ost/dapc/index.html)
- Institute for a Drug Free Workplace (http://www.drugfreeworkplace.org)
- TN Drug Free Workplace Application (http://www.state.tn.us/labor-wfd/dfwp.html)
- Protect and help your Employees and their family (http://www.r_gallamore.legalshieldassociate.com) Associate #108678418
- US Department of Labor (http://www.dol.gov/workingpartners/welcome.html)
Testing your knowledge: Proscreen http://www.usdiagnostics.com/index.php/certification-testing/proscreen-dip