Getting screened is the first step to overall wellness. Knowing your numbers can help you gauge your risk for Diabetes, Stroke, High Blood Pressure, and other serious health problems.
Let our team of medical professional help you reach your personal or company-wide goal to GOOD HEALTH. Our trained Staff of Phlebotomists/Examiners must:
- Pass a 7-Panel Urine Drug Screen
- Undergo a National Criminal Background Check
- Provide Proof of Certification
- Have at least 125 Life Sticks
- Demonstrate Knowledge of the CLSI Standards and Guidelines, with proficiency in Performing Venipuncture, Capillary Skin Punctures (Finger Sticks) and Biometric Measurement (Height, Weight, Blood Pressure, Pulse Rates, Waist/Hip/Wrist, Neck Girth,Body Fat)
- Competent at Preparing Blood Samples for Laboratory Analysis
- Undergo Training For Code of Ethics, Key Exam Performance Standards, HIPPA, PHI, and PII, Document Destruction, and Contractual Standard Protocols
We are available for onsite screenings for companies of any size. Individual screening are performed at our office location. The general coverage areas for services are Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, and Georgia. We are willing to travel to other areas with other discussions for your convenience.
If you would like to learn more about how you can improve your health status, visit the following websites which will provide a wealth of tools, resources, and information: